thefourtheyeEditor is a very lightweight plugin for Topcoder Arena to participate in Single Round Matches, which can build testcases and lets the users to store the solutions as local files, so that any editor or IDE can be used to edit them. It also maintains the solutions in the directories named as the SRM's display name.
- Very lightweight - Only one jar file. It doesn't depend on any other external jar files.
- Organized solutions storage - Solutions will be stored as per the SRM names
- File based configuration - Configurations are done in contestapplet.conf file. No need to use UI.
- Download thefourtheyeEditor plugin (thefourtheyeEditor.jar) from https://github.com/thefourtheye/thefourtheyeEditor/releases/download/latest/thefourtheyeEditor.jar
- Open topcoder contest applet and login with your username and password
Optionsmenu. You 'll see something like this
- Click on
Addand you 'll get a window like this. Fill in the details as you see in this picture. Actually you can give any name in the
Namefield and in
ClassPathfield, you have to locate the
thefourtheyeEditor.jarfile using Browse button.
EntryPointmust be exactly the same as
- Once these steps are done, the Editor preferences page will look like this
- Click on Save button and close that window. That's it. Installation is complete :)